Sunday, April 12, 2009

Countdown is on and Updates!

Maryland Deathfest VII is fast approaching, and I am ever so excited to see this concert for the 3rd year in a row!



There is the Countdown!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just finished a book called Infected, written by Scott Sigler.



It was quite a good book, about an invasive species that uses humans as a host to grow out of. Some great humor in this book, along with lots of graphic violence, Scott is a very descriptive author. I will have to pick up the 2nd book in this series called Contagious.

Now I will have to start reading some of my Decibel Magazines that I got recently. I signed up for a 2 year subscription to a great Metal Magazine! After I read through some of those I shall tackle my next book, Brave New World by Aldous Huxley. Seems right up my alley in the way of 1984 type stuff. This one was written in 1931 and published in 1932, I am excited to finally read this. I picked up a used copy at a local bookstore for $5.00!



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will have another update tomorrow with some news! :)



No comments: