Thursday, February 14, 2008

Work, Vacation and Stuff

I got my vacation worked out so I have already booked 4 weeks off work and still have 3 more weeks to book off. My boss Matt is really good about giving me time off and is a really down to earth guy. I'm looking forward to March, me and the wife will hopefully be heading down south to Cuba to enjoy some relaxing and tropical weather.

I got all my plans for Maryland Deathfest 2008 solidified and things look pretty awesome for this concert. Last year was a blast and this yeah should be just as fun.

My buddy Ron (who I am going to MDF with) has just convinced me to go to Central Illinois Metalfest in July. So we're going to hash out the details of this trip soon, and this will be another great trip, awesome lineup this year and I will see Brutal Truth again!

I got the new Retaliation CD in the mail on Monday. The Cost of Redemption is the title and its a nice grind album, they demolish 28 tunes in 26 minutes. Great stuff!

I also bought the new Brain Drill album Apocalyptic Feasting. Its a really great album, very technical and brutal! I was a bit disappointed that only 4 of the songs were new, but still a kick ass disc.
I really dig the artwork by Par Olofsson, he does some great album covers!



My Dad is sending me his old computer, old to him new to me! So I'll have a better machine to work on and the kids can use this one for games and school projects etc. I also got my replacement CDs for the Mac Laptop and things are looking good with that and its working well.

Thats it for now.

No comments: