Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Cuba or Bust!




So we have all our plans organized and booked for our Vacation to Cuba! We leave on March 15th for the Occidental Grand Playa Turquesa in Holguin, Cuba. We saved a bit of money by booking through my Step Father who works for Air Canada. It will be a great time, and my Mom upgraded our Vacation to First Class as my Birthday gift so that's even better! I can't wait to relax in the sun for a week and enjoy some time with my wife.

On the weekend we went to Halifax so the kids could spend some of their money from Christmas. It was a quick trip but it was fun. I picked up a few CD's from one of the used CD stores and got some good deals. Best deal was a copy of Grave's album You'll Never See... / ...And Here I Die... Satisfied. I also got Inhume - Decomposing From Inside, Dead - V.I.P., Anaal Nathrakh - Eschaton. I traded some older CD's of stuff I no longer listened to get this so thats the good thing about used CD stores.

Nothing else new just counting down the days until Cuba! :)

No comments: