So we had our trip to Cuba and it was a great time. The weather was great and we met up with a nice couple from PEI named George and Michelle, who we became good friends with. The food was good and the resort was very nice, we made a trip to swim with the dolphins and that was a very good time. We went to a local market to buy some things, and spent the trip relaxing. All in all a great time, I look forward to going again! This was our first real vacation together, so it was very nice to spend quality time together and have fun just the 2 of us.
16 days until I head down to Baltimore for Maryland Deathfest! This is going to be a great time and I get to see my friend Ron (who I met there last year) and two of his friends from the Netherlands, Joost and Iwan. I leave on Thursday May 22nd and then the concert is on May 23rd, 24th, and 25th. I fly back home on the 26th.
It will be a quick trip but it will be a great time, with great music, and lots of fun. Sublime Cadaveric Decomposition have canceled their performance which is a bummer but I know the promoters will get a decent replacement. I am looking forward to seeing Blood Duster, Squash Bowels, Gadget, Defeated Sanity, Ingrowing, The Day Everything Became Nothing, Afgrund, and Gruesome Stuff Relish. The rest of the lineup is really good as well so there are only a few bands that I don't want to see.
Well, thats it for now. Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment