So I fly out tomorrow from Halifax and catch a connecting flight in Chicago to my final destination Baltimore, Maryland. I arrive in Baltimore around 11:30pm and I imagine that I will be pretty tired from the flights, so I will head to hotel for some rest. I will meet up with Ron, Joost and Iwan at the hotel. I will be spending the weekend with them. Friday we will probably talk a walk around the Inner Harbor and maybe go to the National Aquarium. Then its off to Club Sonar for Maryland Deathfest!!!! I am beyond excited for this, so much fun, so many great bands, and so much MERCH! HA HA.
I am very excited to see Grave, Blood Duster, Anaal Nathrakh, Squash Bowels, Phobia, Gadget, Ingrowing, Defeated Sanity, Gruesome Stuff Relish, and Afgrund. The rest of the lineup is great and there are only a few bands that I might not watch. But wow, I can't believe this is here already!!!
This year they are making an MDF DVD, so I probably will not be shooting as much video this year, maybe just a song or 2 from each band. They also have the street closed off outside the venue and will have food vendors, cotton candy, and free energy drink samples!
Me and 2 other guys (dr0ne, and entwinedwithsickness) from the MDF Forum came up with an idea to wear contamination suits during Blood Duster's set and mosh the fuck out of them.
We bought a case of 25 suits for about $45, so it was $15 each. We got some other people involved now, so far its 9 of us going to wear the suits and have a blast to Blood Duster. We even have voucher's made up so we know who is going to be involved, the voucher is hilarious, see below:
More info on this and plenty of laughs are available in the following links:
Where it all Started!
The Planning.
The Follow Through.
The Execution.
Thats it for now, I will update you all upon my return!
No comments:
Post a Comment